Friday, February 3, 2017

Birthday Celebration

How many of you start out the month with great intentions of participating in all sorts of fun challenges that other bloggers/scrapbookers/crafters put out? I always do! But there are times more often than naught that I just don't get them blogged and submitted in time. This layout is one of those times. :) 

Senedra's 12th birthday last year! It never fails to amaze me how fast time goes by each year! I swear I just brought her home all swaddled in baby blankets from the hospital. Now before me is a beautiful young girl just entering her Tweens. She is my biggest cuddler and sweetheart. 
 I added some faux stitching around my banner to really make it "pop" and stand out against the busy background.
I really like to add some 3D foam squares to embellishments on my layouts to add a little extra dimension. I added some to the cupcake, the title and the balloons.


 I used a Martha Steward Doily punch and then inked up the edges. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping! :)




Products Used:
Echo Park Birthday Wishes


Challenges:
Jan. Sketch- Grand Diva's Scrappy Place
Jan. Color- Rochelle Spears


1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}