Monday, February 15, 2016

Sketches in Thyme {Snowbody Like You}

Good morning! I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. Today's Sketches in Thyme Project Life card sketch was a fun one to work on! Here's my take on the Project Life card sketch...
I love the colors! I've been really enjoying matching up the pink and that aqua color together lately. I did some faux stitching around it and then embellished it with enamal dots, some Thickers and misc. bits of embellies I had around.

Next step is to add that Project Life card on my traditional 12x12 layout. For this layout I used a sketch I found on ScrapSquads Facebook page.

I love how it all turned out!
It really was a fun layout to work on.The colors just pop and are so fun a "snowy" layout. :) That sketch was a great way for me to use up some of my scraps too. 

Make sure to swing by Sketches in Thyme PL to check out the challenge and other DT's take on the sketch! Good luck and have fun! :) Remember the challenge only goes until February 29th!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a scrappy day! :)



Products Used:

Bella Blvd. Christmas Cheer collection
American Craft Thickers 
EK Succes Jolee's Boutique Snowflake Dimensional Stickers
Uni-ball Signo White Pen

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}