Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Sweet Girls Layout

Hello! Love how this layout came together! I don't play much with circles but I've been trying to incorporate them more, you know trying something out of my comfort zone. 
I love being able to pull out kit and have everything just coordinate so nicely! I used an old Scraptastic Club kit and started cutting out random sized circles. Then distressed the edges. Before adhering down my yellow diagonal lined sheet I cut a 1/4" off the top and side and matted it on a sheet of dark grey cardstock. Next spritzing it down with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists. When my cute little splatters dried I began arranging my circles. Love the results!
Adding little bits of embellishments was fun! Here's a few close up's of them.
  
Here I fussy cut out of the circles off of a sheet and popped up the cute little heart in the middle with some foam dots. Then I outlined my page some faux stitching around the edge. 
This was a great way to use up some of the my scraps I had left in my kit. Loved how it all came together. Thanks for stopping by! :)





Products Used:
My Mind's Eye Friends Field
Jillibean Soup Fresh OJ
Simple Stories Charming
Teresa Collins Quotes
Bazzill Dark Grey Cardstock
Pink Paislee Switchboard Ephemera
Studio Calico Enamel Dots
Flair Badges designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer
American Craft Thickers- Goodness
Heidi Swapp Color Shine- Teal, Tinsel

Supplies from Scraptastic Kits- May 2014

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}