Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dia de los Muertos Layout

Hello again! How is everyone doing? Have you SEEN Moxxie's new line Day of the Dead? You haven't!? Uh.... what are you waiting for go! I'll even wait for you to go check it out, here's a link to get you there faster- Click HERE. I'll wait for you, just hurry!......................
Now, let me ask you again, have you SEEN Moxxie's new line!? It's gorgeous, right! The minute I saw this line I knew I had the PERFECT picture of my sister for a fun layout! 
Are you ready to see it?
What do you think!? Cool, huh! I started out with a base that I cut down by 1/4" on top and on the side, then adhered it to some black cardstock. Next, I sprayed and sprinkled some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine all over it and then let it dry. Then the fun of layering all those gorgeous papers came next. I did a bit of punching and some distressing on them. I also added a doily and some flowers.
For the title I used some of Moxxie's Alpha's. You can really see the ink splatters up close here. LOVE the glittery shine to them. 
As for this gorgeous sugar skull I did a bit of fussy cutting, propped it up with some 3D foam dots for dimension and lined it with a few Imaginisce jewels.
Love to hear what you think of the new line, let me know in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Products Used:
Imaginisce Jewels
Stampin' Up Doily, Jewel Brad
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine
Petaloo Wild Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}