Monday, October 19, 2015

Celebracion Card

Good morning! I have a gorgeous card to share with you today. I used Moxxie's new line Day of the Dead. If you haven't seen it, you really should go check it out. I love how rich and vibrant the colors are and the art amazing. I love the sugar skulls!
For my base I used a sheet of black cardstock, making my card a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I then layered on those gorgeous yummy papers. My favorite part about these papers is how they look so much like strips of washi tape! I distressed around the edges and used my favorite Martha Stewart border punch. I fussy cut the little doily looking oval out of the cut out sheet and added dimension by "popping" it up with 3D foam dots. 
This was a very quick and easy card to put together. 
What is your favorite part of the card? Let me know in the comments! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Products Used:
Stampin' Up! black cardstock
Martha Stewart border punch

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}