Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Wiper Card

Hello! I love making cards! In fact when I very first was introduced to paper crafts clear back in.... 2004! Wow! That seems so long ago! I mostly made cards. I didn't really start with layouts until the last few years. So every once in a while I get a little nostalgic and get making a card! Of course they usually have to be a card that's fun and maybe a bit interactive. :) Today I have a fun wiper card to share with you using Moxxie's Cheerleading line.
I used different sized circle punches and punched out of circles from each of the designer sheets in the Cheerleading line. I also fussy cut some stars out and popped them and some of the circles up with some foam dots. Happy Birthday was done with Moxxie's Alpha's.

 Here are a couple more pictures I took with my lovely assistant/daughter to show you how it works. 
 
I found a great tutorial for this fun card at splitcoaststampers.com. They did such a great job explaining it, click HERE to see it. 

Do you like to make different or interactive cards? What kind are you favorites? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}