Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fun in the Sun layout

Oh, how I love summer time! I never tire of scrapbooking summer pictures. I was digging around through some older pictures, back from... 2004. Don't tell me I'm the only one that has pictures from clear back then to scrapbook!? lol I sure hope I'm not! :)

I started out with my base and spritzed it with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I just love the splatters of ink. Then I began layering and strips of paper, and embellishing.
I cut apart some banners and tied a bit of twine in the corners of the middle one. Next I popped it up with some foam dots behind it.
My favorite were the alpha's! Aren't these adorable?
What's your favorite season? Do you tend to scrapbook one more than the other?
Love to hear about it in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Products Used:
Simple stories I {Heart} Summer Collection
American Craft Thickers Sketchbook
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Primrose
Mister Huey's Color Mist Taxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}