Sunday, September 27, 2015

Every Picture Records a Little Story layout

Good morning! Today's layout that I would like to share with you is of my youngest daughter who loves any excuse to play in the rain or with her umbrella. 
I used a sheet of cardstock and layered a sheet designer paper on top. I rounded the corners on my pictures with a punch. I then used some adorable chipboard to embellish. It was PERFECT! :) Love those rain drops.

Next I popped up my picture with 3d foam dots so I could slide my tag with my journaling under it.

I also added some cute little chipboard hearts on my tag and directly to my picture.
What's the most interesting way you've done your journaling before? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


Products Used:
Basic Grey Fresh Cut line
Doodlebug Swimming Pool Cardstock
October Afternoon Partly Cloudy chipboard
Heidi Swapp chipboard stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}