Monday, March 9, 2015

Layout {my friend, MY SISTER}

Good morning! How are you doing today? Good, I hope! I have such a cute layout to share with you using Bella Blvd's Family Forever & Tiny Tot's collections. 
These two girls have been such good friends from day one. I love how adorable they are! These pictures were from 8 years ago! Just hanging out and having fun at Nanny's (Grandma's) house.
I started out with a base and then for the next layer I rounded out the edges using a punch. I layered a few strips towards the top. I also used a Martha Stewart punch for the top of the yellow-ish piece of cardstock where I did my title.
My favorite part is the cute banner I was able to create using the Bella Blvd.'s crotchet hearts and some black twine. Love all the beautiful colors!
Hope you enjoyed! 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}