Monday, February 2, 2015

Nuts About Sketches {Daddy's Girl}

Good morning! Who caught the Superbowl game? We didn't. I had high hopes of getting sooo much crafting done and did not. BUT I did get a layout done with Nuts About Sketches new sketch. I have a picture of my youngest and her daddy when she was a few months old. It's one of my favorites of these two. 
Here's a few close up's of it. For the title I used some American Craft Glitter Thickers and some Pink Paislee alphabet stickers. The little wooden doily was one I had from one of my Scraptastic Kits. LOVE it! 
Love the look of cute little banners! Banner are one of my favorite embellishments right now, right along with enamel dots. Aren't those cute hearts from Lily Bee Designs adorable!
I love this washi tape with the cute little elephants. Just so cute.
 
Go see the sketch and other wonderful examples on Nuts About Sketches blog!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}