Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Layout {Bath Time}

Hello! The layout I have today coincides with the layout I did a few days ago I created the layouts together so they could go side by side in my album. I used the same designer papers on both layouts to help tie them together and I found an older sketch from PageMaps- HERE, that worked perfectly with my picture.

I had fun stitching these circles. The circles make me think of bubbles in the tub. :) I used We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Circle Tool with a straight stitch attachment. Love how they turned out. I also added some Heidi Swapp Epherma hearts. I also sponged some Tim Holz Pumice Stone distress ink all around the edges of my bits and pieces of paper I used on this layout.
I also used a Martha Stewart punch to create the fun scalloped borders. I love how cute this punch is, it just adds a nice soft touch.
Then for my title I used Amy Tangerine Thickers- Match and some Fancy Pants Pink large Alphas. I felt like the pink alphas got lost in my pink cardstock so I decided to outline them with a black pen to make them stand out a bit more.

Here's another look at my final layout. :)
 Just love that adorable face of my youngest! If you missed the previous post make sure to check it out HERE, more cute pictures of this adorable girl!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


*edited to add a picture of the sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}