Monday, January 26, 2015

Nuts About Sketches {Dance to the Tune of Your Heart}

Time for a new sketch from Nuts About Sketches! Such a fun one too! 
I was out taking some Senior Pictures for a friend and my oldest daughter had come along to help me out. We were taking a pause from all the clicking and posing when I happened to look over to see where my daughter was. She was up on a hill side dancing around. I loved how she looked so graceful and loved the beautiful blue sky that was her background. It was such a perfect moment to capture. 
I used a sheet from Fancy Pants- What a Wonderful Day, cut it down and framed it with some darker gray cardstock. Then for the heart I cut it out from another sheet in that same line and then ran it through my crimper. I love the texture it adds to my layout. I also cut out the word "Dance" on my Silhouette twice, once on gray cardstock and again on a lighter yellow then layered and off set them a bit. Then used some red foil Thickers for my word "heart".
Here's some close ups of some of the embellishments. Love how the washi tape turned out. :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}