Monday, November 3, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Max the Monkey & Me}

Happy Monday! I know, I know a bit of an oxymoron but we have to be optimistic around here, right!? ;) lol Especially when I have a fun new sketch to share with you! 
It's Nuts About Sketches new sketch!! Here's my take on it.
It was a fun sketch to work with. It's really rare that I pull out the sewing machine but I really wanted to use it on this layout. I cut down my designer sheet by a quarter inch on the side and top. Did a bit of distressing on all sides and then layered it onto a sheet of black cardstock, then did a straight stitch all around. Here's some close up pictures of some of the embellishments...
The banner was a straight strip that I cut apart to be able to follow the curve of the circle picture. I love how she did the cute banners on the sketch, definitely not something I would normally do but LOVE the look of it. Make sure to go over to Nuts About Sketches and check out the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}