Monday, October 6, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Too Cute to Spook}

I absolutely LOVE the month of October! Fall is gorgeous where I live, with all the leaves changing and cooler temperatures. An added bonus to this time of year is all the yummy pumpkin flavored goodies that come out! Mmm.... Then it only gets better with Halloween! I have so much with my girls, I love dressing them up! As I was going through some old pictures I found some back from Halloween of 2005! 
They were perfect for Nuts About Sketches new double layout sketch. 
I used some fun little embellies and splattered some Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine through out my layout along with inking the edges with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink. 
Here's some close up's of the layout. 

Make sure to swing by Nuts About Sketches to see all the other Design team members takes on this awesome sketch! Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}