Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Moxxie {A Halloween Treat}

Good morning! Has the Halloween bug bit you yet? I LOVE Halloween! So much fun stuff! The best part is finding excellent paper collections to play with and Moxxie has an AMAZING one....
Isn't it AWESOME!? I've had so much fun using it on my layouts but I wanted to do something different  this go around. I found a fun pattern in the Silhouette store called a Tootsie Treat Box and created some using Moxxi'es Zombie Attack!
They turned out AWESSOME! I love how fast and easy they were to put together and the best part was being able to make them different sizes. I just wrapped some bakers twine to the ends to hold them closed and made a little 3x3 card to with them.
I did a bit of fussy cutting with the hands and the blood dripping off the top. 
Fun, easy and quick, 3-things I love when making a project! :) 
Do you have some fun projects going for Halloween?
Thanks for stopping by! :)



Moxxie Products Used:
ZA-1451 Hallowed Ground
ZA-1452 Apocalypse 
ZA-2270 Zombie Cardstock Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}