Monday, September 8, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Together, Me & My Sister}

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Did you get any crafting done? I put together a fun layout using Nuts About Sketches sketch. I love Shawn's sketches! They are always so much fun and so easy to read. Make sure to swing by her blog and take a look around, she has her past sketches organized by the number of pictures on a sketch. :) Here's this week's sketch...
I rotated the sketch counter clockwise to make it work with the photos I had on hand. Don't be afraid to change things up a bit to make it work for you. :)
These two became great friends from day one! I love how well they usually got along, they are sisters after all! ;) I used Scraptastic Club kit April 2014 Worth Wondering on this layout. I started out with the chevron sheet and inked around the edges using Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Pumice Stone and did ink spots all over
I also did some inking around the wood veneer.
I love the cork butterflies, they are just so cute!
Make sure to head over to Nuts About Sketches for more inspiration on this awesome sketch!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! The chevron paper is perfect contract to the cork butterflies. I think I'm going to have to go shopping for both.

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}