Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Moxxie {Decorated Water Bottle}

Good morning! Can you believe it's August already!? I surely can't. For me August means that my 3 daughters all return to school. Which is all rather bitter-sweet for me. How's your August looking?

Well, today I want to share with you a cute, fun little project you can do as a gift or way to add that little "extra" touch to a get together or just fun way to make your kids smile. :) I've decorated a boring bottle of bottled water and made it super cute and created a small card to go with it using Moxxie's Child's Play line. Totally cute, right? ;)
I wrapped a strip of It's a Breeze paper around the bottle and then for the little hanging down pocket to add a flavor packet I started out with a piece of cardstock that was 8.5" x 2.5" and then I scored at 1.75" and then again at 5.5". I used some sticky strip to glue the sides to create the pocket but staples work really well also. Then I decorated the front up with a few scraps that I had (great way to use every last bit!) and created an adorable pinwheel with a another scrap of paper I had. Then I just couldn't stop there so I made a cute little card to go with it. I used more scraps for card and a fun punch out and stamped the sentiment on the front. Quick and easy I really dresses up a boring old water bottle! ;)
Here's a few close up's for you. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Moxxie Product Used:
CP-1251 It's a Breeze
CP-1252 Flower Power
CP- 1253 Let's Ride
CP-1255 Playtime
CP-1256 Crazy Daze
CP- 4010 Play Double-Sided Diecuts

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}