Friday, July 25, 2014

Scrap It Girl {Favorite Thing Friday: Pattern}

Yeah! We are back to Friday! Did everyone make it through the week? Today we are talking about everyone's favorite pattern (or patterns if you have a hard time picking just one ;) ) over at Scrap It Girls Favorite Thing Friday. For me my favorite pattern at the moment are chevrons! I just adore them! I especially love it when they are distressed like these lovelies.
Here's a layout I did using one of those chevron sheets. Aren't those glasses awesome! My youngest and I had a blast trying them on. :)

Here's a few close ups. My favorite part is the glitter mustaches! So much fun. :)



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to share with us your favorite embellishments over at Scrap It Girl. I love the embellishments the other Design Team members shared! Totally awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}