Friday, July 18, 2014

Scrap It Girl {Favorite Thing Friday: Embellishment(s)}

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend! It being Friday it's also time for Favorite Thing Friday over at Scrap It Girl! Today we are covering Embellishments! Yeah! I am a huge embellie fan. It was so hard narrowing it down to just one favorite embellishment but I decided to go with the one I've been playing with the most lately. Can you guess what it is? Ok, ok, I'll tell you! My favorite embellishment at the moment are..... SEQUINS! I love the added bling! 
I was very hesitant and actually not sure how to use these little lovelies at first. Now I reach for them all the time! I believe they add just that little extra "wow!" that I'm usually looking for. LOVE them! Here's a quick, cute card I put together to show you how cute and easy they are to use! 
I used a gel pen to make the little faux stitches around the edges. I then found a cute little cloud in my Stampin' Up! By Air stamp set. It's actually a solid stamp so I used a marker to just color the edges, then fussy cut it and used 3D- Foam dots to pop it up. The sequins I just kind eyeballed it for the rainbow. I love how cute it turned out. Then for the final touch I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up! Small Sayings stamp set with some Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to share with us your favorite embellishments over at Scrap It Girl. I love the embellishments the other Design Team members shared! Totally awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}