Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Moxxie {S'mores}

Good morning! How is everyone doing? :) Today I have fun project that I made to share with you. As I was looking through my Moxxie goodies I came across Happy Camper line. When I saw it I immediately knew I wanted to use it for! To make a fun S'mores Kit! 
Isn't it awesome! Happy Camper line had the perfect elements to make this cute little box! I used a sheet of Gone Camping and cut it into 3" strips and went around the middle of the whole box.
I then cut about an 1" strip off of Stick-y sheet. I accordioned it a bit to create some faux ribbon. I inked up the edges of it and all the embellishments and the edges of the box with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. Love inking up my edges with that ink!
I went through the die cut sheet and found the perfect pieces to use as some tags. I punched a little hole into each one and then threaded through some twine and tied them onto the box. Isn't that owl ADORABLE!? :) Here you can see a little better where I inked up the edges.
Then I made sure to fully stock this box up! It's all ready to go! :) 
Who wants to make some S'mores now!? ;)
Thanks for stopping by! 



Moxxie Product Used:
HPC-1286 Gone Camping
HPC-1287 Stick-y
HPC-1288 Uninvited Guests
HPC- 4015 Happy Camper Punchouts
HPC- 2223 Happy Camper Element Sticker
HPC- 2224 Happy Camper Border Sticker

1 comment:

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}