Monday, June 2, 2014

Nuts About Sketches {Autonomous Solutions Family Day}

Today I want to share with you another two page layout I did with Nuts About Sketches newest sketch.
I love these pictures! My husbands employer, Autonomous Solutions, has a family day so that all the families can go and see what all the employees have been hard at work on. The best part is that they actually let the kids play around with some of the robots (with supervision of course), they absolutely love it! Here my girls are having a ball running one around with my husband. I used a Scraptastic Kit called Chasing Pavements. On this layout I finally broke out my gelatos! I shaved off some of the white gelato into a small bowel and added a tiny bit of water then mixed it until the gelato had dissolved. Then I dipped my finger in the liquid and let it drip off my finger onto the page and splattered it around the page a bit.
I really loved playing with the gelatos. I cut out the title on my Silhouette and hand cut the banners and strung them with some twine and did a bit of inking around the edges with some Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

Make sure to stop by Nuts About Sketches to check out the sketch and the rest of design teams take on it! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}