Saturday, June 28, 2014

Moxxie {Home Grown}

Good morning!! I've got a cute layout to share with you today! My layout was done using Moxxie's Quite Contrary line, an absolutely gorgeous line. Once again, my fussy cutting addiction was very happy and well fed with this line! lol! The designs went so well with pictures of my oldest daughter when she was 2 years old. She sure loved to go out and smell the beautiful tulips in the spring. My favorite part was how gently she would try to handle those tulips so not to break them. Such a sweetie.
I fussy cut the watering can from the Quite Contrary Sprinkle a Day paper and cut apart a seed packet from the Seedin' & Weedin' paper. I inked the the little seed packet up a bit with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and then tucked it behind the gorgeous flowers set around the watering can.
I also cut out some the flowers from the Vine & Dandy paper to add a touch of accent to my picture and my journaling block. 

My favorite part was the lattice fence print on the back of the Seedin' & Weedin' paper. I did some fussy cutting along the top to really bring it out and added a bit more of Tim Holtz ink around it. Doesn't it just look perfect!? I love the look of it. :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Moxxie Product Used: 
QC-1401 Sprinkle a Day 
QC-1404 Vine & Dandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}