Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Got Moxxie {Tumbling}

Hello Moxxie fans! I want to share with you today a layout I did of my oldest daughter using Moxxie's Gymnastics line and Nuts About Sketches sketch found HERE.
This line was perfect for my pictures! I loved it! It was so easy to work with. I started out with one of their fantastic 12x12 sheets that already had the word Gymnastics running along the bottom and went from there. I did do a bit of fussy cutting  around some of the images so I could tuck my pictures in behind them and some more fussy cutting along the swirlies on the top pink paper.
Then layered my pictures on some more paper from the same line. Vellum for my journaling and the stickers provided me with a great title- Tumbling. Besides the vellum the only other thing that wasn't included in this line were the sequins that I added for a little extra "bling" on my page. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Moxxie Product Used:
Gymnastics Line
GY-1446 Star Gymnast 
GY-1447 Tumble 
GY-1448  Balance 
GY-2266 Gymnastics Cardstock Sticker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}