Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tu-Tu's

I looked around in the stores for different fairy costumes but didn't really find much I liked. The fairy costumes I found seemed a little skimpy especially for this cold weather and to be right honest $20-$30 for a Tinkerbell costume did NOT appeal to my finances! :) So I went home and started looking around on the internet for ideas and found some instructions on making my own Tu-tu's! I immediately fell in love with the idea, especially at how simple they were to make! I found a youtube video to provide me with instructions this is the one I used: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7aSPMEn7S0

Here is a picture of one of the tu-tu's I made. I made two, one was green and white and then this one pictured- black & purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}