Thursday, September 24, 2009

Peanut Butter Bars

I love Peanut Butter Bars! But my absolute favorite ones were the ones from school. Crazy I know! But our school lunches were actually REALLY good! These aren't like the ones I remember but they were still really good. The disappeared fast around here! I found this recipe here.

Peanut Butter Bars

2 cups chunky style peanut butter
2 cups powder sugar
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 stick + 1 Tablespoon melted butter
12 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips

Melt butter and mix with the first three ingredients.
Spread mixture into 13×9 pan.
Melt chocolate chips and spread on top.
Refrigerate for exactly 1/2 hour and cut into small sized bars (they are rich).
Keep refrigerated until you are ready to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have Jane Ruud's recipe - remind me to send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Debbie Smith in Grace might have the school lunch recipe! I'll see if I can get it...

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}