Monday, September 28, 2009

30 Minute Rolls

I'm always on the look out for quick and easy recipes but still TASTY!! :) I am a huge fan of homemade rolls but I always lack the patience to make the dough, let it rise, punch, rise...etc. I just hate that! So when I found this recipe I had to try it and guess what!? It really is fast, easy and tasty! They are really good rolls. I found the recipe here, at The Sisters' Cafe, I love their blog they always have some really yummy recipes :)

30-Minute Rolls

1 1/8 cups plus 2 tsp. warm water
1/3 cup oil
2 Tb yeast
1/4 cup sugar or honey
½ tsp. Salt
1 egg
3 ½ cups flour

Mix 1st 4 ingredients and let rest for 15 minutes. Add salt and eggs - gradually add flour. Shape into dinner rolls, or use in your favorite recipe that calls for dough. After shaped, let rest for 10 minutes. For rolls, Bake 10 minutes @400 degrees ‘till golden brown.

1 comment:

  1. I saw these on there too and have the recipe bookmarked. Glad to have a second opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}