Friday, May 15, 2009

Recipe Book

So I've been working on this recipe book for a while now. Not that it is hard or anything it's been more that I keep running out supplies and it just felt like one thing or another popped up and kept me away from completing it. But it is finally done! I started out with a blank Art Journal from Stampin' Up! When you order one what you get is a plain art journal, it has grey chipboard cover covers and plain white pages (no lines, no anything). I love it this way because it allows me to be able to decorate it anyway I wish to. I'm posting the pictures up in a slide because I wanted to post quite few of them to mainly show some of the details on the book...



I should also add that idea is not entirely my own. :) I got the idea from this other stamper's Blog: Stamps, Paper, Scissors She used a smaller book, and I've done several (like 4-5) of this size but I wanted something bigger for myself so I played around a bit. :)

Supplies: All supplies from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}