Friday, May 29, 2009

Menu Planner

I've made a Menu Planner to go along with my cute Recipe Book. I've made several of these before also and absolutely love it! When I actually incorporate it. It's very useful. I added some velcro to keep it closed, a previous one that I had made I had added some stretchy cord to go around it. I also added some extra pockets, who doesn't need extra pockets! I figured this way I can carry, extra notes, recipes, coupons, etc. You can really make it your own way. One of the other ones I've made had a spot for a small sticky note pad, a little pocket that held paper markers to hold your place in cook books and a big pocket to hold recipes.

I have templates if you want to give it a try. :)


Supplies: All supplies from Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are creatively organized. I just have my menu planning stuff in an ugly 3 ring binder.

    ReplyDelete

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}