Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Taking the Challenge

Last night I thought it was about time to break into my Baroque Motifs Stamp. I've had it for a few weeks now and still hadn't played with it!! I loved this stamp set when I first saw it in SU! Preview Brochure, I love swirly's! Now the REAL reason for making this card was because as I was stalking my favorite blogs last night I went to Shadowcatchers (she has such an awesome blog!!) and saw that she was doing "Bloggers Bingo" well who can pass up Bingo and she has some cool Blog Candy for the winners! Along with this cool game she has a sketch challenge for anyone that wants to participate! So I figured it was great way to really push myself to make a card on my own instead of C.A.S.E.-ing one. So besides challenging myself with the sketch I thought I would really push myself to use the new "In colors". So the main card is Purely Pomegranate, with Wild Wasabi, River Rock and the Designer Paper that matches the Stamp set Baroque Motifs. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not. What do you think??

Editing to add that the overlapping of the swirly's was something I saw on Stamping & Stuff I loved the effect that I had to try it!!

Editing to add the Recipe:
All Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Purely Pomegranate
, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, River Rock Card stock, Brocade Background Designer Paper, & Vellum
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink, & Whisper White Craft Ink
Other:
Wrought Iron Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}