Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Blogger Bingo Card

Alright, I told you a few days ago that I had joined a Bloggers Bingo Game over at Poetic Artistry.
Well here is my 2nd attempt at the card challenge. I used Real Red as my card base , then I stamped the cake from a BRAND NEW stamp set out of the Preview Brochure called "Year after Year". I used a blender pen to pick up some sliver ink from my Silver Encore pad to color the platter stand, a Real Red Marker for the heart and added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds around he edges. I used the sentiment from another stamp set that was in the Preview Brochure, "Hugs & Wishes". I added a little flower and a silver brad to the corner of the sentiment and adhered it using a dimensional. I then used the Silver Encore pad to ink up French Flair stamp that was in one of Stampin' Up!'s minis a few months ago, I really hope it makes it into the new catalog.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Year after Year, Hugs & Wishes, & French Flair
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, & Brushed Silver Card stock

Ink: Basic Black, Silver Encore Pad

Other: Real Red Stampin' Write Journaler, Silver Brad, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches in Thyme {Bright}